Monday, November 19, 2012

Update on Jinni's Wish

Well, it seems as though I might actually finish this before next month! Jinni is out with it's final round of edits, which I'll hopefully receive back some time this week and then I'll send it to my formatter!!! *Squee*

I've also finished writing the first chapter of Hook's Pan, which will be included in the sneak peek. Wow, can't believe I'm nearly done with this series. :D

Looking forward to what comes next, like most of you know I have my Genesis Trilogy waiting in the wings, a Death Series (both books are prominently tied to one another. Genesis is YA and Death Adult Urban Fantasy... but feature many of the same characters, so that's gonna be fun and something I'll likely be releasing simultaneously.)

In the meantime, I've written the blurb for Jinni and here it is for those of you curious what the book is about. :)

A long, long time ago there lived a man. A Jinni, who had one wish. To know love. But the woman he thought he knew betrayed him and the love he thought they shared. Tortured for his crimes, he was cast out of Kingdom, stripped of all his powers, left to langour in pain and solitude, until eventually he becomes nothing but a ghost...

Paz Lopez is an artist with a dream. To buy a ridiculously large penthouse in the swankiest section of Chicago. But there's just one hitch, she has no man to share her dream with. A fateful visit to a carnival and Madam Pandora's tent sends Paz on a mission to find the love of her life before it's too late.

But the Madam forgot to tell Paz one very important detail... to meet him, Paz will have to die first.

(Pandora, the protagonist in the Death series, makes her first appearance in this book... she's also the Aunt of Cain, who's the hero in Forbidden... she's quite important to my world... if you haven't already noticed...lol)

Happy reading,
~Marie

No comments: