Thursday, November 1, 2012

Getting so excited!!!

I'm super thrilled at what 2013 has in store for me. That is, of course, depending on the world not ending and stuff. Crazy Mayans and their prophecy's, totally trying to squelch my joy. But I'm not gonna let it, nuh uh.

I got to thinking today, I cannot believe how quickly 2012 came and went. It doesn't seem possible that my tiny baby is already 2. That my big boy has turned 10. That I'm turning... well a number higher than 10. Where is the time going? Crazy. But, as fast as it's flying, this has been a pretty great year. I published 4 books. Soon to be 5 *hopefully*. I've met tons of new people, have learned A LOT about the publishing industry and I cannot wait to do it all over again next year.

I have so many things lined up. 2 new YA series, 1 UF Series... maybe more Kingdom (I'm debating about keeping the world open after Hook's book, rather fond of that Danika) ;) My newest book (the Kingdom Collection) should be ready for publication by next week and I'm already planning some awesome prizes. I'm currently in the process of designing custom made tote's with my gorgeous cover on it and trying to decide what sorts of goodies to fill it up with once I get them.

Sometimes it's nice to stop and look back. There are times when I wonder if I'm getting anywhere, and then I turn around and go, "wow... look how far I've come."

Yeah, so thrilled for 2013.

Happy reading,
~Marie

No comments: