Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thank you all for hopping!

This was a successful hop and I'm happy to have met all of you. :D Loved reading the different responses and my winner has been chosen! Again, you'll be winning a paperback copy of my Kingdom Series Collection, first three books (Her Mad Hatter, Gerard's Beauty, and Red and Her Wolf) along with a couple of fun recipies included at the end of each book. I'll be contacting my winner through my newsletter!

To the rest of you, hope you all win someething great from our grand prize, but if not, hope you found some new authors you love. Also, mini-update about Jinni's Wish, it's now DONE! Woot. Yay, finished it a few nights ago. I'm currently in the editing stage and hopeful I can get this puppy out there by the end of the month/beginning of next.

I'm also working on finishing my Forbidden Trilogy, it's about a girl, a carnival, and a hot gothed out guy who's so much more than what he seems.

The tagline for the book is:

His kiss was her doom...

So you decide what that's about, hint though: this is not a vampire book. ;)

Happy reading! ~Marie

No comments: