Monday, October 1, 2012

I have a surprise!!

So remember several weeks ago I told you about some artwork I was commissioning special for a new Kingdom Series collection? No... well, lemme refresh yer memory. ;)

In honor of the holiday season, I'll be releasing the first 3 Kingdom Books (Hatter, Gerard, and Wolf) as a collection! I saw the artwork today... *gulp* OMGosh... umm, yeah, it's pretty fan-freakin'-tastic. I'll share it probably sometime Wednesday or Thursday... but that's not all. You see, I'm the type of author who listens to her readers. I realize many of you love, love, love my twisted Hatter and churlish Gerard, but that you just wish there was more....

Weeeelllll, surprise... there will be. :D I've decided to include never before seen deleted scenes in all three books. Not only that, but this book will be put in print. Which means if you have any friends who haven't read Kingdom because they don't own ereaders... no prob. But that's not it... I won't tell everything here, but suffice it to say I'll have one final big thank you with that as well. The plan right now is to publish this sometime at the end of October, beginning of Nov. I'm super stoked and just wanted to shout a big fat thank you to my readers! Ya'll are awesome. :)

PS... if you haven't gotten Red yet... umm, yeah, it's pretty freakin' awesome. Just sayin'. I know the author and she's pretty amazing. ;)

Happy reading,
~Marie

No comments: