Friday, October 26, 2012

Some quick updates

It seems *fingers crossed* like the issues at B&N have been successfully resolved. Let's hope this doesn't happen again, I still don't know what happened to begin with. But the book is downloading just fine once again.

Jinni's Wish is about 30% done, I wasn't able to get as much work done on it this week as I'd hoped. But now that the omnibus is out of the way, I should be able to focus solely on it.

And like I mentioned a second ago, the omnibus collection is done! Woo hoo, I'm now simply waiting for my formatter to get everything back to me. But I can finally show you the official cover for my Kingdom Collection: Books 1-3!

 
 
Not only does this book include the first 3 books of the series: Her Mad Hatter, Gerard's Beauty, and Red and Her Wolf, but there are included bonus scenes and recipies from each book. To include, Alice Hu's Red Queen's Revenge Cupcakes! And they're sooooo good. ;)

Happy reading,
~Marie

4 comments:

JazzyG said...

Let me just say that I absolutely love your writing style! I've read "her mad hatter" and "Gerard's Beauty" so far and I couldn't put them down. I often find myself not finishing many novels because the story becomes bland or frustrating to me, but you are one and the few authors whose works I can't do without! Can't wait to read Red and her wolf, oh and the rest haha, I can't wait to get my hands on the Hook story.

I think your Kingdom Series is refreshing, always loved disney movies but hearing a new perspective and the bad boys at that, wow LOL. love it. Keep up with the great work, best wishes for your work on Jinni's Wish :}

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thank you so much Jazzy. By the way, that's my neice's nickname, at first I thought you were her. :p

Hook's story is going to be absolutely wonderful, I hope. *g* And probably a serious tearjerker, though of course, Hook will win the day.

And thank you, Jinni's story is rather convoluted, but fun.

You have a great day, and thanks for the compliment, from the bottom of my heart. ;)

Amethyst said...

I love the cover! I'm definitely going to get the omnibus edition (print edition?). I really enjoyed Her Mad Hatter :)

Unknown said...

Yes, this will be my first print edition as well. :) And I'm so glad you love the cover. So do I!