Friday, July 6, 2012

Hatter!

So my book, Her Mad Hatter will be the first of my offerings to the Indie world.... next week!!! I'm thrilled, nervous, excited, pukey... a wee bit more of the last one for sure. I'm not expecting fireworks, nor am I expecting to hit any bestsellers list, but I am more than thrilled to be putting myself out there finally. This kernal of an idea germinated almost 7 months ago, it took lots of blood, sweat, and tears (pardon the cliche) but I'm finally ready and couldn't be happier!

The cover is to the right here and done by Elaine of For the Muse Design. I think it really captures the essence of the story and hope it finds a happy audience. :)

Thanks to all of you who've cheered me along and I'll post a link and a blurb once it finally goes live!! My next SSS offering will come from Hatter, so be looking for that as well! :)

Much love

~~Marie

No comments: