Friday, April 27, 2012

Thoughts...and fun factoid friday!

Wow, where did this week go? I turned around and it was gone. Jeez, this was a crazy week. I hardly blogged, sorry about that. :( Just busy. Has that ever happened to you? Super duper busy, but you're not really sure with what, or even why? It's Friday, I know I had the week from h-e-double hockey sticks...and yet, I'm scratching my head trying to remember what exactly I did. LOL. Or maybe I'm just getting really old. Oy vey!

Wrapping up Her Mad Hatter, I'm hoping I'll have it done soon. Which is a good thing, because I know in a few weeks my life is going to get even more busy. If you can believe it. :p

Without futher ado, Fun Factoid Friday:

1. The CIA once spent $20 millions dollars on a cat equipped with gear to spy on the Soviets, but it was hit by a taxi.

(That my friends is the definition of Irony. And can I just say...wow, what a brilliant use of our tax money. Lovely, maybe next time they'll take my advice and hard wire a cockroach, everyone knows they can survive for 2 weeks without a head! *sheesh*)

2. The Procrastinators'  club of America newsletter is called Last Month's Newsletter.

(nope, didn't make that up!)

3. To "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles.

(*eyes bug*..there are no words...)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: