Monday, April 9, 2012

Think I'm gonna be sick...

So I entered Mrs. Snark's first victim agent search contest. Time to enter was 9am est-5pm est. It was done on a lottery system, so even if you squeaked an entry in at 4:59 there was still a good chance you'd be one of the 50 chosen to be an entry. I did mine around 9 am hawaii time, so it was kind of late for an eastern entry. I figured there was no way in heck I'd get on...

I did...

Now I'm so nervous because I've opened myself up to be criticized by others, and I question my entry. Does it start too slow, I like to do some set up when I start a ms...so yeah, some of the plot is in the entry..but when it's only allowed to be 250 words or less, kind of hard to final unless all you submit is a major hook and now I wish I'd scraped what I submitted and rewrote a much crisper hook!

Ugh...

Think I'm gonna be sick. :(