Thursday, February 7, 2013

Can I designate a holiday???

Well hello there readers. :) *big wave*

So, I have a question. Can I designate my own holiday? If I could, I think I'd label this... hug your local book blogger day. Seriously. My readers are awesome, and bloggers... y'all are awesome too.

You guys have no idea how important reviews are to an author's success. So to everyone of you who takes the time to leave a little note, I say a big fat THANK YOU!

In a couple of days I hope to have some really fantastic news to share with you guys... I'm kind of bursting at the seams to share it now... but I don't want to do anything until I hammer out the details.

In the meantime... here's a  hug for bloggers, readers, and fans. :D




2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hello. I think you came up with a great holiday. Have a wonderful week. :D Virtual hugs.

Unknown said...

You too, Tabs. ;)