Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun Factoid Friday!

Used to be a time when the end of the week was a source of great excitement for me. The older I get though, the quicker time seems to fly and I'm desperate to slow it down! LOL... anyone else like me? Sheesh *eye roll*. So here we are, yet another fun fact Friday.

1. Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women!

(Somehow I'm not surprised to learn that inventions designed to prevent harm to a person belong to us! We so totally rock, and laser printers... obviously a writer. ;) Hmm... maybe she's a diva! *g*)

2. It is impossible to hum if your nose is plugged.

(I wish I was a fly on the wall to see how many of you are trying that right now! LOL)

3. Couples' personalities converge over time to make partners more and more similar to one another.

(Clearly the same is true of owners' and their pets!)


Have a great weekend all!

No comments: