Friday, December 7, 2012

It's been a while....

I'll update that secret soon. ;) For now, just writing to let you know I'm still alive and getting closer every day to finishing Forbidden! I'm not sitting at 65k words, looking like I'll have another 15-20k before I finish. I actually anticipate this one rounding out around 90k after edits though. I've really enjoyed writing this story, but not to worry ya'll, Hook's Pan is still very much in the works. I find that sometimes switching worlds helps me from letting a series grow stale.

And now to end this with my favorite scene of the day:


A warm hand pressed into her back, before sliding around to the side of her arm and latching onto her hand. And though they were safe from the madness of the storm, a different sort of madness settled in Flint’s bones.


Hey look at that, I only pasted two lines instead of an entire paragraph. :D

Happy reading,
~Marie

PS... if anyone is looking for an awesome reading suggestion, Opal (part of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux Series) was just released. The entire series is flat out, knock you on your butt, and make you do naked cartwheels out on the front lawn (not that I ever have mind you *wink*) kind of good! Check it out, you'll thank me later. ;)

No comments: