Friday, December 13, 2013

UPDATE ALERT

Huntsman is now at 50% done and can I just say… I introduced a new character. Hubba hubba… meet Rumpelstiltskin.

What, he doesn't look impish enough for you??

Oh, well trust me he totally is. He just so happens to come in a prettier package is all. ;)


And yes, he does ride a motorcycle in Kingdom and no, he doesn't care that it's loud or others may not like it. He's so villainous I may just have to write him his own story one day. I'm crushing just a wee bit right now, can you tell? ;)

Happy reading!
~Marie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If he's as yummy as the picture, you'll have to write him a story to stop the drooling :)

Unknown said...

Oh well, I may just have to. ;)

Unknown said...

Omg!! Can we bring him to life!!what a hottie I cant wait to read his story! Love your kingdom series;I finished all of the books in two nights..they are so worth the sleepless nights. Please please finish soon!! You are a terrific author!! :)

Unknown said...

Awww, thank you so much! :D I'm working on Huntsman now, am about 60% done. ;) If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, make sure you do 'cause I'm about to run a fun contest on Thursday!