Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Huntsman's Prey, sneak peek part 1

AS I'm nearing completion of this book, I've decided to start sharing some sneak peeks, because I always think those things are so much fun! :D

In this book you'll find some familiar faces, Hatter and Alice, but I've also introduced some new ones that you should know, but they're quite different from the stories you've read of them before. I am having a BLAST writing this book, it's been so much fun getting back into Wonderland, made me realize just how much I missed the absolute oddity of this place. So without further ado, one of my favorite paragraphs so far!

Back at the bar an obscenely large man with folds upon folds for a neck, shook his head. Causing his rolls to quiver. Something about the way the man moved, in a waddling up and down sort of motion had Aeric thinking of a walrus—that and the way his front two teeth curved out of his swollen pink lips like curled tusks. Adjusting his black frock coat, he snorted. “Who invited the mundane?”


Hmm….. I wonder who that is? ;) Yes, I'm having way too much fun with this book, and hopefully that means you guys will too!

Happy hump day!
~Marie 


No comments: