Sunday, December 1, 2013

POLL

This is an informal poll, I'm trying to figure out what my writing schedule is going to be next year. So I want to hear from you readers, what book of mine are you most excited to read next?

A. All Hallows Night- Book 2 of Night Series
B. The Huntsman's Prey- Book 7 of Kingdom Series
C. Tor and Jaime's Story- Book 3 of Moments Series
D. Synnergy- Episode 3 of Chaos Time Series
E. None of the Above I'm sick of your books

You're my reader, which of those worlds would you prefer I hung out in for a while? Make your voice heard because this is how I'm going to determine writing schedule for next year!

Happy reading,
~Marie

13 comments:

Lrquake said...

I say B C A D and never E!! Looking forward to them!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Haha, awesome :p

Dragonskull2523 said...

B! I love the Kingdom Series!!

Unknown said...

for me it has got to be letters A and B

iliame said...

I'm debating between a and b but inclined towards b so huntsman it is B

Unknown said...

B!!! I love all your books, but Kingdom is my favorite series. EVER!!!

Julia Gutierrez Spilman said...

B! I think your Kingdom books are my favorite! They're imaginative, full of romance and I just love them!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm getting a very clear picture of which book I should work on first. I'm very surprised. Not that I didn't realize you all didn't like Kingdom, I knew that. But that you all would prefer I work on that before some of the others did surprise me.

Unknown said...

a and b

Unknown said...

Such a hard decision since I love ALL of your series. But if I had to choose it would be B, D, C, and A...and definitely never E!!!

Unknown said...

lol, thanks guys!

author nikki noffsinger said...

B. Huntsman's Prey. I just finished reading Hook's Pan and I'M GOING NUTS WAITING FOR THE NEXT KINGDOM SERIES BOOK! O-M-G! I fell in love with all of these not so bad boys and I can't wait to read more. So B! Go with B!

Unknown said...

Yes ma'am! ;)