Monday, January 14, 2013

Sorry I've been M.I.A.

Just a short note to tell you I haven't disappeared from the face of the Earth. Whenever family is in town I put all writing away to focus on them since they're never here long. I'll get back to my regularly scheduled program next Monday!

Until then, here's a short snippet of Hook's Pan:

Danika bit the corner of her lip.


For all that the blonde bombshell seemed tough as nails, inside she was a little girl that was raw and bleeding and one word shy of completely cracking.

Of all the women Miriam had told Danika were fated to be with her boys, Trishelle had worried her the most.

Even Alice’s cancer and Violet’s murdering tendencies had nothing on the blonde’s fragile state of mind. To look at her, no one would know her past, the horrors she’d lived through and all that she’d seen. How they still kept her up at night trembling and desperate until the sun came out. How she hid behind a façade of lies and easy going grace, when in truth, she couldn’t be anything further from it.


So there you go! See you Monday and until then GO NINERS!!!
~Marie :D

No comments: