Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Factoid Friday

It is time, yet again, for another stroll through the seemingly useless, yet fascinating facts of life...

1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning

Umm..hmm..yeah, I ain't buyin. I think that's a nefarious plot by the fruit industry to make me cut back on the java. Don't think so! Good try though evil apple growers of America!

2. A quarter has 119 grooves around the edge.

Okay, so I've always been one of those people who hear these things and take them as a challenge to find out the 'truth'. I think in this case, I'll just trust it's so. Who wants to count a quarters ridges? I certainly don't.
NEXT!
3. The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
Yeah, I know..I'm so mean. :p
Have a great weekend!

No comments: