Monday, March 26, 2012

Do what?!

Okay, so every once in a while I'll come across something that's so weird I just have to post about it. This is bound to make men ridiculously  happy. Not sure I buy it, but stranger things have happened. Apparentely:

A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

Now I haven't done any digging, but I bet if I search, this article was written by a man. Just sayin...wouldn't put it past them.

Also read Hunger Games is killing it in the box office, apparently they made more money in opening week than all three Twilight movies did. I don't think combined, but..whateves...

On that note, I gotta ask...I've read part of the book, while well written, what in the world is the appeal? It's a bunch of kids killing each other and the world watches on in glee. It disturbed me, I won't deny that I'm not curious about the film..but anytime you throw kids killing kids, or kids getting killed into the equation and you get so graphic with it, well...it bugs me. Clearly I'm in the minority though, the books and movie are making money like gangbusters. I dunno, maybe I've finally become my mother..

The other day a teenager was driving down my road with her windows down and rap blaring so loud I felt the beat through my bones and thought "ugh, too loud." Only to then gasp when it dawned on me, I'm one of those old people I used to make fun of in high school. OMGosh...*snort* And here I am trying to write YA.

And if you've just figured out this was the blog about nothing, then kuddos to you.... :-D

I'd be shocked if anyone's reading this thing anyway..lol.

2 comments:

Lea Griffith said...

I'm reading it *waves from the back of the long line of others reading this too* :D And, um, YA lurrrrves you!

Linda Adams said...

LOL...well I'll trust you on that since you are my favoritest CP. ;)

Cute hair by the way!